Terms and Conditions
- “Designer Splashbacks” means Designer Splashbacks the seller of the product.
- “You” means the buyer of the product.
- As products for Designer Splashbacks are custom designed and made to order we are unable to accept returns or give refunds for any changes of mind.
- If product received shows to have manufacturer defects, Designer Splashbacks will provide a replacement for your purchase.
- Unless otherwise stated delivery costs are included in the price.
- You shall inspect goods upon delivery. Upon signing for the goods, you shall be deemed to have accepted that the goods are in satisfactory condition.
- Any claims with respect to quantity or quality of goods received must be made within seven (7) days of acceptance of goods.
- All risk will pass from Designer Splashbacks to you upon delivery of the goods.
- Unless otherwise arranged, you will need to arrange or otherwise be responsible for insurance covers for loss/or damage of work in progress and/or materials from the time of delivery of materials to site.
- Designer Splashbacks will only deliver to the ground floor of your building. Any further transport will be the responsibility of the buyer, unless otherwise arranged.
- Whilst Designer Splashbacks will attempt to do everything within their power to ensure despatch within 15 business days, Designer Splashbacks will not be held responsible for any delays.
- Upon delivery of your Designer Splashback, assistance may be required to unload the product. This responsibility lies with the buyer to arrange.
- If your selected items are found to be out of stock at the time of purchase, Designer Splashbacks will contact you to notify you of this and provide a solution.
- Delivery dates and time frames are not guaranteed. Dates are given in good faith but are estimated carefully according to present conditions and may be subject to circumstances beyond Designer Splashbacks control. Designer Splashbacks will not accept liability for any penalties or damages (either direct or indirect) for failure to delivery in the estimated time.
- The delivery time specified in this quotation is subject to the availability of materials and other items from the manufacturer.
- All items must be paid in full (cleared funds received by Whiteboards and Pinboards) prior to despatch.
- Any failure to make payments, as stipulated above, shall be a breach of contract, justifying the cessation of work, delivery and/or installation of the contracted works and any costs incurred to that point shall be borne by you.
- Payment by credit card may incur a surcharge.
All customer details are kept secure and not forwarded to any third party – we may use your details for future marketing purposes
Session cookies are only used to let our site know that you are the same person wherever you go on our site during a session. For example, if you put a product in your shopping bag and go to check out, we need to know that it is you on the checkout page and you have ordered that product.
Upon closing your browser the session cookie set by this website is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our website at a later date.
Session cookies are short-lived, are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
To enable Designer Splashbacks to recognise each time your browser visits the Designer Splashbacks website it downloads a cookie onto your hard drive.
Through the use of the cookie Designer Splashbacks is able to:
(a) recognise your browser each time it visits our site; and
(b) track which pages you visit while at our site.
Designer Splashbacks may use this information to build up a consumer profile about you, which may allow it to tailor offers or marketing material which may be of interest to you.
As with all of your personal information Designer Splashbacks will not provide this to third parties without your consent, except where:
(a) such disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988;
(b) Designer Splashbacks is required by law to disclose information to third parties; or
(c) Designer Splashbacks has outsourced some internal functions to third parties, for example data warehousing companies, mail houses or contractors that carry out administrative functions on their behalf.
Other Ways We Track Site Activity
Another way we track site activity is by using transparent electronic images called “clear GIFs,” “Web bugs,” or “Web beacons” on Designersplashbacks.com.au Web pages. These images count the number of users who visit that page from specific banner ads outside Designersplashbacks.com.au or through e-mail links. A similar image, sometimes called a “Spotlight Tag,” is used on Designersplashbacks.com.au Web pages where transactions take place. The Tag collects numeric information, such as the dollar amount of an online purchase, to help us understand usage of the site. We do not use any of these electronic images to collect personally identifiable information.
Upon purchasing an item online, you will receive servicing emails confirming details of your order.